PrintaStick works with all materials and secures a strong bond to the buildplate until the 3D print is finished. The sponge applicator makes the usage of PrintaStick easy, precise and effortless. During application and printing PrintaStick does not release or produce any unpleasant smell and after the print is finished there is no visible trace of PrintaStick on the 3D print.
- Strong formula works for many materials
- precise to apply
- high temperature stable
- no unpleasant smell
PrintaStick or PrintaFix
|Recommended for unheated printbeds||Yes||*|
|Recommended for heated printbeds||Yes||Yes|
|Precise to apply||~||Yes|
|Works with general materials: |
PLA, PET-G, M-ABS,...
|Works with special materials:|
WOOD, PURE, PET-G CF20, FLEX HARD, METAL, HIPS,...
|Works with professional materials:|
PA6, PA12, PC-ABS,...
*With unheated printbeds the drying process will take a bit longer, better try PrintaFix.
1. Preparation: Shake PrintaStick for a few seconds to mix the solution. Only apply on a cold residue free printbed. If necessary you can use PrintaClean to remove residue from the printbed.
2. Apply PrintaStick by pressing the sponge applicator on the printbed to release some liquid. Then spread the liquid by moving the sponge in a circular pattern over the printbed. If the sponge hardens – rinse with clean water to soften.
3. Finish and Clean Up: Start the printing process with recommended temperature settings. The liquid will dry up during the heat up process of the printbed and leave a fine film that enables the connection to the 3D print. After your print has finished, wash off with water.
If the sponge hardens, soak it in water to soften again. You will then need to use a bit more product since the water might have diluted the formula.
black PrintaStick is based on water as a solvent. It will therefor take longer to dry. To speed up the process you can raise the printbed temperature after applying PrintaStick.
There are a lot of factors that determine the effectiveness of PrintaStick
- check if the distance between Nozzle and printbed is correct
- raise the printbed temperature
- use a brim to enlarge the surface that is in contact with the printbed